The following policy sets out the basis on which any personal data collected from you by Marie Dove Life Coaching, or that you provide to Marie Dove Life Coaching, will be processed by Marie Dove Life Coaching.
Marie Dove Life Coaching is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Marie Dove Life Coaching may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is Marie Dove Life Coaching trading under Woodland Wonders Ltd, Company Number: 9611469. Please note: Marie Dove Life Coaching trades under Woodland Wonders Ltd, however the information obtained by Marie Dove Life Coaching is kept completely separate from The Woodland Adventure Company and is not shared with any member of staff involved with The Woodland Adventure Company.
What I collect:
I may collect the following information:
Information you give to me:
· Date of birth
· Contact information including email address, address, phone number
· Demographic information such as postcode
· Medical/mental health conditions
This information may arise from you completing a coaching sign up pack and corresponding with me via email, telephone, text message or otherwise.
What I do with the information I gather:
I require gathered information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· To process your consent to receive Life Coaching on a one to one, group or organisational basis.
· To effectively, safely and efficiently provide the service that you have requested.
· Internal record keeping.
· I may use the information to improve my products and services.
· If you have given consent to sign up for my newsletter, I may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· If you have signed up for my newsletter from time to time, I may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. I may contact you by email, phone, or mail. I may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
I use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps me analyse data about webpage traffic and improve my website in order to tailor it to customer needs. I only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help me provide you with a better website by enabling me to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives me access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with me.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites:
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. (with the exception of The Woodland Adventure Company website which is owned and monitored by Woodland Wonders Ltd).
Controlling your personal information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· if you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing me at email@example.com
· Marie Dove Life Coaching will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless I have your permission or are required by law to do so. I may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which I think you may find interesting if you tell me that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Marie Dove Life Coaching c/o Woodland Wonders Ltd, 107 Anthea Drive, York, YO31 9DQ.
If you believe that any information I am holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email me as soon as possible at the above address. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.